Content by Phil Fersht
Content by Jamie Snowdon
Content by Ollie O’Donoghue
More IT Infrastructure Research
HfS Blueprint: IT Infra Management and Enterprise Cloud Services
WHAT THIS BLUEPRINT REPORT COVERS
The 2017 HfS IT Infrastructure Management and Enterprise Cloud Services Blueprint Report provides a market overview and evaluation of the largest providers of enterprise infrastructure managed services. The report analyses and evaluates the largest providers operating in the space across server management, network management, and end-user workspace management services. The report focuses on the buyer needs of organizations with more than $1 billion revenue.
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
- Recommendations for how service buyers and service providers can get the most out of their relationships and select infrastructure services that meet the needs of the modern business
- How service providers are innovating in the infrastructure services space and how delivery and commercial models are adapting to the changing marketplace.
- The strengths and weaknesses of service providers, alongside how each differentiates their infrastructure services.
KEY MARKET DYNAMICS
- Commercial models are evolving to meet the changing infrastructure services landscape, catalysed by the increase in as-a-service providers.
- Firms are becoming more selective in the infrastructure services they provide with a noticeable move from many vendors towards transformational work over traditional build and manage deals.
- Traditional IT service silos are beginning to break down and blur, particularly in the infrastructure and application development space. Leading providers to develop holistic service packages across IT rather than specific services delivered in isolation.
- Providers developing service brokerage and vendor agnostic commercial models is increasing as clients start to demand a broader variety of best-in-class services.
- Automation and its impact on cost-reduction and service delivery are now central to service offerings in the IT Services space. Knowledge about potential benefits is much more prevalent among the buyer community, leading to greater transparency from vendors.
- Engagement models have shifted towards advisor and consultancy-led approaches to ensure the right services are designed and implemented for particular business environments.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
Executive leaders and business unit leaders, technology leaders, advisors and outsourcing managers in all industry sectors.
SERVICE PROVIDERS WE DISCUSS
Accenture, Atos, Amazon Web Services, Capgemini, CGI, Cognizant, DxC, Fujitsu, Genpact, Google, HCL, Hexaware, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft, NTT DATA, Syntel, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Unisys, Wipro, Virtusa Corporation
HfS Blueprint Report: IT Infrastructure Management and Enterprise Cloud Services 2017
Premium Members, Sign In to Download this Research
This research document is available to premium HFS subscribers. If you are interested in becoming one or learning more, please contact us online, or have us call you!