WHAT THIS REPORT COVERS
The major hyperscale cloud players have grown exponentially in recent years, fuelled by increasing demand for enterprise cloud services. This report assesses the four major players in the space; AWS, Google, Microsoft and IBM. Examining their opportunities, challenges and the unique ways each firm is beginning to differentiate itself in the competitive market.
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
• How each of the four major players in the space are building out offerings to differentiate themselves in the competitive market
• The opportunities and challenges of each provider
• Competitive analysis of the major providers across execution and innovation criteria
KEY MARKET DYNAMICS
• Major IT providers are expanding and deepening the partnerships they have with the hyperscale cloud providers – creating opportunities for some but posing potential barriers for others
• As demand for enterprise cloud grows, the market for industrialised cloud services becomes more competitive as the major players fight for command of the market
• Hyperscale providers are working harder to differentiate in the space – pushing thought leadership and clearer visions for the future of cloud to capture mindshare.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
Technology Leaders, IT Leaders, Executives looking to understand the differences between the hyperscale cloud providers
All providers we profiled in our recent Telecom, Media, and Technology (TMT) Service Providers Top 10 2021 report presented a strong narrative around 5G, and claim to be investing and deploying solutions 5G is currently deployed in 8% of all...
HFS has estimated the TMT (telecom, media, and technology) services market to be over $150 billion per year going into 2021 based on our recent Top 10 report covering 13 of the leading service providers in the space. These 13...