WHAT THIS BLUEPRINT REPORT COVERS
In 2017, HfS Published the landmark digital technology strategy and consultancy blueprint report. We formed this report using a wealth of data from qualitative client references, detailed vendor briefings and RFIs, and hundreds of data points collected from Global 2000 enterprise buyers. This has allowed us to paint a picture of the role digital technology and strategy and consultancy services in industry verticals in unrivalled detail. This process includes the development of industry-specific grids and analysis to support enterprise buyers in finding not only the best digital services providers but also those that are the most experienced and innovative in their industry vertical.
In this industry snapshot report, we examine the energy industry – assessing the key players operating in the space for their capacity to innovate and deliver digital consultancy services in the industry vertical.
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
• Analysis of the innovation and execution capabilities of key digital technology strategy and consulting service providers operating in the sector
• Analysis of each provider’s offerings and movements in the industry
• Market information for digital consulting services in the sector
• Recommendations for both enterprise buyers and service providers operating in the industry
KEY MARKET DYNAMICS
• Overall consulting and IT professional services are showing reasonable signs of growth as enterprises shift the scope of engagements from traditional IT services to digital
• Disruption from innovative and fast moving renewable companies is shaking up the old guard of the energy industry and placing greater focus on optimizing operations and investment in transformative digital technologies
• Enterprises in the space are working to streamline operations to become more resilient to fluctuating commodity prices, and more readily compete with disruptive renewables firms
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
Executive leaders and business unit leaders, technology leaders, advisors and outsourcing managers in the energy sector.
SERVICE PROVIDERS COVERED
Accenture, IBM, TCS, Cognizant, Infosys, Wipro, DXC, HCL, Deloitte, NTT DATA, Atos, Capgemini, Genpact, Unisys, Tech Mahindra, Fujitsu, CGI, Syntel
The HFS Top 10 Hyperscaler Cloud Service Providers examines the leading services firms developing their partnerships, solutions, and capabilities on delivering cloud services value stream solutions. HFS analyzes 12 global service providers across a defined series of innovation, execution, and...
The HFS Top 10 Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) Services report examines the leading services firms developing their Workday HCM services capabilities. We assessed and rated the capabilities of 11 service providers across a defined series of innovation, execution, and...