WHAT THIS REPORT COVERS
This report contains market size numbers, drivers and limitations across various IT and Business Process outsourcing services Globally. information in this document will set the right expectations about the current and future trends and buying patterns.
Our goal is to provide reliable and precise market view in an easy to digest format.
KEY MARKET DYNAMICS
– IT Services to grow 2.3 to 2017, 2.4% CAGR to 2021
– Key Themes: Global expansion, mergers and acquisitions, automation, cloud infrastructure and the need to underpin enterprise decision-making with data are driving increase spend in technologies to keep up with the pace of change in today’s disruptive business environment
– BPO to grow at 4.0% to 2017, 3.9% CAGR to 2021
– Key Themes: Buyers of BPO services are increasingly looking for services that stretch their resources, allow them to do more for less and help with faster and better customer engagement – within an end to end operational framework.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
The primary goal of this report is to equip service provider Executives with an overview of the current market and it’s potential in the next five years. Helping with the following needs:
• Set goals and targets within these markets
• Identify opportunities and challenges
• Identify leading competitors
• Set expectations for likely growth
SERVICE PROVIDERS WE DISCUSS
Accenture, Atos, CGI, Cognizant, DXC, AWS, Capgemini, Fujitsu (Services), Genpact, IBM GS, Infosys, Syntel, NTT DATA, TCS, Tieto, Unisys, Wipro, Conduent, HCL Technologies, EXL, WNS, NiiT Technologies, Tech Mahindra, Mindtree
WHAT YOU’LL KNOW AFTER READING
This document arms readers with the relevant facts and figures to support business development, planning and market initiatives for Global services companies. The visual format provides the data in easy to understand format that can be reused without effort.
WHAT THIS MARKET ANALYSIS REPORT COVERS This quarterly analysis report provides a detailed study of information technology management services (ITMS) and business process outsourcing (BPO) contracts signed since Jun 2017, including estimated total contract value (TCV) and annual contract value...
Key Highlights Deloitte advances its Oracle consulting capabilities by acquiring a Philippines service provider Focus IT. Deloitte made its second acquisition this month, The Working Group to bolster its Digital and Cloud transformation capabilities. Post the acquisition of Salesforce Gold...