Points of View
HfS Blueprint Market Landscape – Finance and Accounting Services
The HfS Finance and Accounting BPO Industry Landscape, 2013 is based on the following inputs:
F&A Enterprise Buyer Interviews
- 399 enterprise buyers were recently surveyed per their buying intentions and attitudes towards F&A BPO services during December 2012 and January 2013.
- Up to 5 client references have been sought per F&A service provider.
- 30 additional qualitative interviews conducted to add context and insight into key trends and dynamics
Service Provider Briefings and F&A Contract Information
- 750 live F&A BPO contracts across the 16 major F&A services providers were collected and analyzed. Each F&A BPO contract encompassed more than two core F&A processes bundled and was over $1M in Total Contract Value.
HfS Analysts and Industry Influencers
- Inputs and opinion from key influencers in the market, including KPMG experts in F&A services, were included, in addition to the HfS analyst team.
HfS Sourcing Executive Council Members
- Members of HfS buyer community were consulted on their experiences, attitudes towards F&A BPO issues and the market.
Purchase the download
All providers we profiled in our recent Telecom, Media, and Technology (TMT) Service Providers Top 10 2021 report presented a strong narrative around 5G, and claim to be investing and deploying solutions 5G is currently deployed in 8% of all...
HFS has estimated the TMT (telecom, media, and technology) services market to be over $150 billion per year going into 2021 based on our recent Top 10 report covering 13 of the leading service providers in the space. These 13...
Join thousands of other users
already using HFS Research